DAILY EMERGENCY SERVICES
Our Day Shelter is open Monday - Friday from 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. The Mission's Day Shelter is the place the homeless call "home" for the day.We serve between 200-300 individuals daily. People come for essential services such as hot meals, clothing, showers and assistance with medical and social services.
- Coffee and pastries (9:30am)
- Showers (men only)
- Computer use
- Metro bus passes
- Mail Services
- Lockers (for a small monthly fee)
- Hot lunch (Mon. - Fri. 12:15-1:00 p.m.)
- Women’s clothing distribution
- Men’s clothing distribution
- Social services/referrals upon request
Bread of Life provides a safe and compassionate environment in which men (18+ years of age) can eat, relax, shower, and sleep. We have 141 beds (72 for emergency guests, 22 for LifeChange residents, 17 for Resident Volunteers, and 2 for staff). We work in conjunction with Operation Night Watch to sleep 28 additional men in the chapel. We strive to keep a family atmosphere for the men who come through our doors.
- Chapel 6:30-7:10 pm (Tue.-Sat.)
- Hot dinner Mon. - Sat. 7:15 pm (Chapel attendance not required)
- Overnight bed sign-up from 5:30-6:15 pm and 8:00-8:15 pm
$5 fee + valid ID required, men age 18+ only
- Doors close at 8:15 pm.
We believe in having a relationship with Christ, and we offer evening chapel services to our guests who are interested. Services are at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday. Evening chapel is provided by a variety of Puget Sound churches and mission organizations.