DAILY EMERGENCY SERVICES
Our Day Shelter is open Monday - Friday from 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. The Mission's Day Shelter is the place the homeless call "home" for the day.We serve between 200-300 individuals daily. People come for essential services such as hot meals, clothing, showers and assistance with medical and social services.
- Coffee and pastries (9:30am)
- Showers (men only)
- Computer use
- Metro bus passes
- Mail service
- Lockers (for a small monthly fee)
- Hot lunch (Mon. - Fri. 12:15-1:00 p.m.)
- Women’s clothing distribution
- Men’s clothing distribution
- Social services/referrals upon request
Bread of Life provides a safe and compassionate environment in which men (18+ years of age) can eat, relax, shower, and sleep. We have 141 beds (72 for emergency guests, 22 for LifeChange residents, 17 for Resident Volunteers, and 2 for staff). We work in conjunction with Operation Night Watch to sleep 28 additional men in the chapel. We strive to keep a family atmosphere for the men who come through our doors.
- Chapel 6:30-7:10 pm (Tue.-Sat.)
- Hot dinner Mon. - Sat. 7:15 pm (Chapel attendance not required)
- Overnight bed sign-up from 5:30-6:15 pm and 8:00-8:15 pm
$5 fee + valid ID required, men age 18+ only
- Doors close at 8:15 pm.
We believe in having a relationship with Christ, and we offer evening chapel services to our guests who are interested. Services are at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday. Evening chapel is provided by a variety of Puget Sound churches and mission organizations.
We never refuse emergency services (day shelter, meals, clothing etc.) to anyone based on religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, or ethnicity. Our overnight shelter is available to all men, 18+, regardless of religion, race or ethnicity.