Development Internship Opportunity
The Bread of Life is currently searching for a Development Intern. The job description is listed below. Please contact Zach via email regarding this opportunity at Zacharyr@breadoflifemission.org
Job Title: Development Intern
The Development Intern will help the Bread of Life Development Team with Stewarding and Cultivating the organization’s base of donors.
The Development Intern works at the Bread of Life’s Administration Offices:
219 First Ave S
Seattle WA 98104
· Accurately input donations data into the donor database.
· Produce Thank You letters in a timely manner for all received donations.
· Produce mailing lists for our direct mail and newsletter campaigns.
· Assemble and mail Thank You letter and other on-going mail campaigns.
· Proofread material before printing.
Reports to: Database Manager and Development Director
· Minimum 3-month commitment.
· At least one shift every week (Monday – Friday). Day and time can be flexible.
· Passion for helping others, in particular, people who are experiencing homelessness.
· Excited about fundraising and nonprofit sector.
· Willingness to receive and follow directions.
· Flexibility to help wherever is needed.
· Attention to detail.
· Familiarity of Salesforce or a willingness to learn.
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
· Sign the Volunteer Agreement / Release of Liability Form