Social Media Specialist Intern
The Bread of Life Mission is currently seekng a Social Media Specialist for our Mission located in our admin offices located in Pioneer Square.
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist helps the Bread of Life with effective communication on social media channels. This person will work with the Development Team as they raise the bar on all social channels and website presence.
The Social Media Specialist will work at the Bread of Life Administrative Offices across the street from the mission.
· Produce and maintain a social media content calendar
· Regularly produce content to post to Bread of Life’s Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn Channels, to include Instagram stories and IGTV assets. This person will secure authorization to publish content from Bread of Life Staff.
· Actively searches for national and local homelessness issues to repost.
· Learn how to tell engaging stories for social media posts.
· Willing to learn how to use a third party program to post social media assets
· Willing to learn how to use canva, wave.video, and animoto for video asset production
· Present new opportunities and suggestions for social media interactions to Bread of Life Staff.
· Assist Bread of Life Administrative Team with other duties as assigned. Which could include helping with mailings, phone calls, data input and office organization.
Reports to: Volunteer Coordinator and Development Manager
· Minimum 3-month commitment.
· At least one shift every week. Day and time can be flexible.
· Passion for helping others, in particular, people who are experiencing homelessness.
· Social Media savvy.
· Willingness to receive and follow directions.
· Flexibility to help wherever is needed.
· Personnel management and oversight.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Sign the Volunteer Agreement / Release of Liability Form
Please contact email@example.com for more information on this opportunity.