Job Title: Office Assistant
Purpose: Office Assistants help the Bread of Life Team with Administrative tasks and Fundraising Initiatives.
Work Location: The Development Assistants works at the Bread of Life’s Administration Offices:
219 First Ave S
Seattle WA 98104
- Accurately input data into spreadsheets and the donor database.
- Filing and general office support.
- Produce Thank You letters in a timely manner for donations.
- Assemble and mail Thank You letter and other on-going mail campaigns.
- Proofread material before printing.
- Fundraising projects.
Reports to: Volunteer Coordinator
· Minimum 3-month commitment.
· At least one shift every week. Day and time can be flexible.
- Passion for helping others, in particular, people who are experiencing homelessness.
- Excited about fundraising and nonprofit sector.
- Willingness to receive and follow directions.
- Flexibility to help wherever is needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Sign the Volunteer Agreement / Release of Liability Form